Well, you may have noticed that I've been a little quiet for the ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY SO FAR. Well, I can tell you why. I just got back an hour ago from a backpacking trip with my venturing crew. It was AWESOME (except for the part where we were soaking wet the first two days from hiking in pouring rain). We left on the 11th. On the 3rd, I left for my second year of Appalacian Service Project with my church (ASP). It was SO AWESOME! 17 hours between two trips is not enough to do a blog post. Okay, it is, but I really didn't feel like doing a blog post because I'm lazy and I wanted to see what people said about my photos. And I was supposed to be packing for the backpacking, but I was really on Facebook... shh...
Anyway, I will only be back for this week of July before going off on ANOTHER MISSION PROJECT! YAY! I'll do a basic update of ASP in the next post and then an update of the backpacking trip in the next post. And it'll be awesome, and you'll read it, and you'll comment on it, and then life will be happy. HOORAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment