Monday, August 30, 2010

more college!

Well, I went on my first two official college tours today. I feel really old. And I'm still a teenager. It'll suck when I'm sixty. Anyway, so far, college has seemed less daunting. Note the key word, "LESS." It's still VERY daunting. I have the SATs still to conquer. Well, first I have to actually start 11th grade. Then I have to start doing the SAT stuff. Not that I haven't already started studying, or anything. I'm going to be SO glad when all of this is over.

But on a much happier note, my seeds are doing really well. And I know that's completely irrelevant to college. But I don't care. Two bean plants have sprouted and two more are making their way above the surface, and about six radishes have sprouted. I'm extremely excited. I can't wait for the day when I can eat them. Maybe there's a scholarship for bean-and-radish growing. Or a scholarship for growing a cantaloupe. Granted, I think you'll have to provide a photo of said cantaloupe. And prove that that five-year-old in the photo is actually you.

Speaking of photos (this follows a train of thought, I swear!) Family Camp is coming up! And that means I'm going to be taking a BUNCH of photos and videos and stuff, and hopefully figuring out how to upload videos onto here. Maybe.

Anyhoo, as it's kind of late, I'm going to go to sleep now. Night!

No comments: