I can't BELIEVE it's September already. That means I have a mere six days (counting today) of freedom from school. I still have to finish my AP summer work, even if it turns out I didn't get into the AP class. If I didn't do the work and got into the class, I would die at the hands of several people (namely my mom). If I don't do the work and don't get into the class, then all is well. But if I do the work and don't get into the class... that would just be annoying.
So what am I doing with the last six days of freedom, you may ask? I'll tell you: Preparing for school. I'm not kidding. I still have to get some notebooks and stuff (I already have enough pencils), and I still have to get all the new clothes that my mom will force me to buy, but the main thing I'm doing is prep for my gold award and SAT prep. I know the month between now and the test will probably fly by, but still... does having to do SAT prep in August seem like overkill to anybody else?
Honestly, I don't know what to think of junior year, aside from this: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M A JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs and hides behind something large*
No comments:
Post a Comment