Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IYAG and awesomeness :D

Well, as we're 11 days from the service project, and it's the next service project I'm doing, and I need to do publicity, and because I feel like posting, I'll tell you this: COME TO THE 9/11 UNITY WALK ON SEPTEMBER 12th, 2010! It'll be awesome. According to the website, it's from 1:30 to 4:30. You should also bring toiletries, hygene products, unopened hotel/ travel-size shampoo, and male socks, and drop them off at the Miriam's Kitchen station by the Gurdwara, because my IYAG group will be there, and we'll be collecting it all and donating it to Miriam's Kitchen, and it'll be amazing. And you should all come and walk, regardless of your faith (even if your faith is that you don't have one), because nobody wants another 9/11-type event. Because that would really, really, REALLY suck. And I don't think anyone wants it. Unless you hate the US. And if you do, come anyway.
YAY PEACE!

No comments: