Friday, September 3, 2010

before the weekend starts...

Okay, the reason I won't be posting tomorrow and maybe Sunday is because I'm going to be out of town for perhaps the most exciting weekend EVER (or at least the weekend I look forward to the most every year). It's with my church (yes, my church, again), and it always happens Labor Day Weekend. The one difference this year is that, once again, I'll be accompanied by Fred. The new thing this year is that I'll also be accompanied by George. Yes, I happen to have named the video camera and my digital camera after the Weasley Twins. BUT THE POINT IS, I'll be documenting the experience, and I'll hopefully get the video (after doing some editing and condensing an hour or two of film into the space of about ten minutes, and accompanying it with music) up here, once I finish it and figure out how to upload videos onto the blog. HOORAY!
Anyway, in other news, driving has become less traumatizing, and I should be going now, depending on when my mother finishes watering the plants. (Strictly speaking we should have left an hour ago, but that's beside the point.) Anyhoo, I'll try to get some sort of literature aside from rants up here when I get back. That's assuming, of course, that I can think of anything to write while running around with a video camera, but you never know.
Okay, going now.
If anyone is reading this, please comment on it. So far, nobody has, and it makes me very sad. :(

No comments: