Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hey Luke's Sister

Alrighie, so here's the deal: a while back, whilst mi amiga and I were having a movie marathon and watching the original Star Wars Trilogy back-to-back, we consistently put links on each other's Facebook walls about Star Wars during the few hours we were apart this weekend. This is one I found when I put "Star Wars Hey Soul Sister" into YouTube. It's a parody of 'Hey Soul Sister' by Train (and sung by a girl in the voice-over) that's supposed to be sung by Han Solo to Leia (at least in his head.) Anyhoo, you can watch the video here. I suggest you do that. It's a very funny video and the singer's really good. But here's the lyrics anyway.
Hey hey hey
You're dead on aim
Shooting troopers like a Nintendo game
Look I ain't in this for you
I'm trying not to think of you at all

A guy like me
Deserves a girl with spirit
But I'm in this for the money
I knew that when I met you
No reward is worth what I've been through
Your worshipfulness

Hey Luke's sister
You kissed the wrong mister
I will tell you though
He's your bro
Incest's not okay you know
Hey Luke's sister
I'm either gonna kill ya
Or I'm starting to like you
Tonight
Leia Leia Leia

Just in time
You're so glad I
Showed up unexpectedly
Sometimes I amaze myself
Don't put me on a shelf
You can't deny
You're so obsessed
You can't keep your hands off
My rugged untrimmed chest

I believe that you
Just can't bear to let a gorgeous
Guy like me out of your sight
Your worshipfulness

Hey Luke's sister
You kissed the wrong mister
I will tell you though
He's your bro
Incest's not okay you know
Hey Luke's sister
I'm either gonna kill ya
Or I'm starting to like you tonight

Excited by just a hug
No need to act so smug with me
No gangster
I'm no thug
I'm just the guy
You're dreaming of you see
There's a lot of scoundrel in me
In fact you like it just maybe
I can be so nice occasionally

Hey Luke's sister
You kissed the wrong mister
I will tell you though
He's your bro
Incest's not okay you know
Hey Luke's sister
I'm either gonna kill ya
Or I'm starting to like you

Hey Luke's sister
I'm either gonna kill ya
Or I'm starting to like you tonight
Leia Leia Leia
Tonight
Leia Leia Leia

No comments: