Thursday, September 16, 2010

News And Stuff

Okay, in addition to all the (super fun) stuff I did on Sunday, last night I sent in a summary of what we did for the Unity Walk. There are also some pictures on the IYAG blog. They all can be found here. It was a lot of fun, and WE MET A NUN! (It was very exciting.)
I know my reporting skills aren't all that good yet, but that's because I did my first interview for journalism an hour ago. It was really cool meeting the new teacher, because she went to my school and had a lot of teachers that I've had. For example, my photo teacher in eighth grade, my English teacher last year, my Algebra 1 teacher, my first Spanish teacher, AND the teachers that I currently have for AP US and Physics. That was really cool. I still have to do the actual article, but it isn't due until Monday. (which means I'm going to be doing it tomorrow, along with my really hard Physics assignment and some stuff for Film.)
In other news, I have finally figured out what sort of thing I'm going to do for NaNoWriMo. And you will have to email me to get it. I'm not telling you my email because that's sketcy and most of you know me anyway, and are my friend on facebook.
So... yeah. And now, my friends, I must go and write my AP essay. Which I loathe with a burning, firey passion. And which sucks, even though I'm only 1.25 paragraphs into it.
Goodbye for now.

No comments: