Blogger has recently added a new feature called Stats. As the name suggests, it tracks what type of systems and what type of Internet browser has visited in the last whatever - the last two hours, las day, last week, last month, or ever since June. (I guess that's the farthest back they can track... or that's the first time they can tell that anyone's actually read it, since I've had this blog since last February).
So, for example, I know that from the 19 people who have visited the blog in the last week, 10 were on Windows and nine were on Macs; six visited from Safari and six from Firefox, while five hits were from Internet Explorer and two were from Chrome. Cool, yes? The only problem is that it won't let me not track my own pageviews, so I account for at least some of the Windows hits. My only question is: who's on the Mac(s)? (if you are who I think you are... HI! If you aren't... HI ANYWAY!)
Anyhoo, in addition to my attempts to identify the Mystery Readers (whom I would like to know, by the way. *cough*comment*cough*), I also have found the time to be SUPER psyched that there's an early release tomorrow (which means I can get some legit writing done. It also means that my mom is making me get a haircut and that I have to finish my English project. But those aren't important. Okay, yeah they are.)
No comments:
Post a Comment