Wednesday, September 22, 2010

knits :D

I got my second-ever knitting commision yesterday! Hooray! I'm not sure whether to actually call it a commission because, since it's for a friend, I'm doing it for free. But I still consider it a commision because she asked for certain colors and width of the stripes and stuff. I'm making her a pair of black and white fingerless gloves. YAY!
For the record, yes, I'll knit you something if you ask me too. And yes, I'll probably end up living in a hole if I keep knitting stuff for free. (I don't know about you, but living in a hole doesn't sound that appealing.). But I'm EXTREMELY psyched for this because it's the second time ever that someone has asked me specifically to knit something for them. The other time was in 7th or 8th grade. Funnily enough, that time was for a pair of fingerless gloves as well. Strange how these things work out.
Anyway, still no news on the yellow scarf. I still have to set up the Etsy account, however. And figure out a good price for it. I've been asking around, and so far, two people have said they'd pay $20 and one person said they'd pay $5. And I'm saying I have to do homework.

No comments: