Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Most Words

Well, I've officially set my record for Number Of Words Written Creatively In One Sitting (well, at least the record since I started counting. Which was the last time I was writing anything creatively. At which point the record was set. But that's beside the point.): 1222 words. HOORAY!! (Well, subtracting the words 'prologue' and 'Chapter 1', it's really only 1219, but still...) Anyway, the point is, it's a lot. And I don't think I've done that many words in quite a while. And I'll show the story to you. Once I get more than 2 or 3 pages in. Which'll be soon. Hopefully. I have to turn it in to my creative writing teacher first, though... (I'm using it for credit this week. You actually have to prove you're making progress on something in her class...) So... yeah. IT WILL BE UP SOON, I SWEAR!!
In other news, why didn't I see more of you at the 9/11 Unity Walk today? (Not that I actually know who reads the blog because nobody COMMENTS...) But anyway, it was a really good turnout, aside from the confusion at the beginning where I ended up with no shoes on and my scarf on my head INSIDE the Gurdwara (spelling?) instead of with my shoes on and with the scarf not on my head OUTSIDE, which was where we were doing our shindig.
Also, at the end, one of my amigas did a speech. And it was amazing. Because she's freaking BRILLIANT at public speaking, as I learned today. (YAY FOR HER!!!).

Anyhoo, I'm leaving now. I have nothing more to say.

No comments: