I'm EXTREMELY excited right now, simply because of the fact that IT'S FRIDAY! Seriously, you have no idea how excited I am right now by the prospect of not having to wake up at seven tomorrow morning, and also to get some serious knitting done. And I get to go on the roof! (it's gutter-cleaning season, you see.) Also, I have WRITTEN MATERIAL that I will show you. Later. Which means it's probably not going to show up for a month, or at least until I have around five pages. Which is three pages away from what I have now. And... yeah.
Anyway, I'm also EXTREMELY excited because on SUNDAY is an event which you ALL should attend because I SAID SO! It's the 9/11 Unity Walk, and this group that I'm in is doing a fundraiser for Miriam's Kitchen (I think there's a link in an earlier post), to which you should all bring travel sized shampoo, unopened deoderant, and men's socks, and go along and feel one with other people.
YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment