We started to do actual stuff in school today, and it turns out that 11th grade probably won't be as stressful as I thought. On the other hand, I didn't have AP US or Physics today, so there's probably a connection...
However, I DID do a five paragraph essay in English (which was my first class, by the way), got hugged in chorus (long story), and, best of all, wrote about a cat attacking something without the usage of the words 'pounce,' 'claws,' 'scratch,' or 'hiss.' There was one other Forbidden Word, but I forget what it was. Some people read theirs, including the teacher. It was hilarious, by the way. I think it was supposed to be funny, and it worked. It was in first person and was a scene where the cat attacked those little sparkly balls (that's what she said), and it was probably one of the funniest pieces I've heard. Mine wasn't as good simply because I'm really bad at doing lighthearted written things. Not sure why.
Anyhow, I think I might actually be sort of glad to be back at school. I'm weird, I know.
But I think I'm actually sort of psyched... maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment