Monday, October 18, 2010

NaNoWriMo again

Well, if I wasn't already kind of pumped for NaNoWriMo, I'm ACTUALLY pumped now (probably partially because I had sugar of the fruit variety, and it probably helped my mood. Also, I found my cross, which I was feeling sad about forgetting this morning, along with my phone and almost my glasses). I was just looking at some other people's "NaNoWriMo Survival Kits" (it's a list in the forums on the website), and so I'm going to be weird and tell you what mine is:
1. a notebook. Haven't bought it yet, but I'll have one. I hope. This is very important because I don't want to type up stuff until the end of the week, so I'm going to have to have a notebook around a lot. Also, I like notebooks a lot.
2. Pens and pencils. Lots and lots of pens and pencils.
3. that seat in the school library in the Manga section. No idea why I always happen to sit there, but it's a corner and it's secluded and I can write my hand off if I want to (or until I get kicked out because the library is closing).
4. iPod for when I decide to be braindead.
5. free blocks and school holidays - if it weren't for these, I wouldn't even attempt NaNoWriMo. But both exist in good quantities. And I am happy.

So that's my list. HOORAY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AWESOME.

Knitter Writer Blogger said...

Um... who is this?

Knitter Writer Blogger said...

hang on... are you who I think you are, M.S.?