Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Afternoon of Sore Fingers

Well, as I was stupid and didn't email myself the updated and school-network-compatible version of the novel (which I DID create right after I had posted), I wasn't able to type at school today during my free blocks. Which means that today, in addition to doing precalc homework and AP reading and room cleaning, I'm going to be typing for HOURS. And HOURS. And HOURS. I'll only be stopping my typing, in fact, to eat, sleep, and do homework. And probably not sleep. I'll probably be replacing 'sleep' with 'watching Glee for an hour and typing during the commercial breaks, of which there are many.'
This is because I'm currently four words shy of 29000, which means I need approximately 21004 more words before midnight. This, like a lot of the endeavors that I have undertaken lately, isn't going to end well.
For all of you fellow NaNo-ers who are happen to be reading this (I bet none of you are, because at least SOME of you have to be in a similar situation to mine), good luck and godspeed. I think we'll all need it.

No comments: