Monday, November 29, 2010

AAAHH!

For once I have nothing to say or do. Except for doing homework. And typing. And stuff. The most annoying thing that's happened so far today is that I did a LOT of typing at school and, although I hit 'save' multiple times, the progress wasn't saved. And now I've lost two hours worth of typing. AAAHHH!!!
The good part is that I've won on the Young Writer's Program's terms, and I've technically won on the Official NaNo's terms, but the Official NaNo's page can't recognize it yet because I can't verify it yet because I haven't typed fifty thousand words. Yet.
Am I making any sense here?
The point is, it's frustrating, and I should be typing my story so I can do my homework when I get back from tae kwon do, but instead I'm here ranting.
I also just saved the current version of the story in a public-school-system-network-compatible mode, so I can actually save it properly when I do a lot of typing tomorrow. And I WILL be typing a LOT tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the day that I don't have any activities in the afternoon aside from room-cleaning.
Keyboard, prepare to meet your worst nightmare.

No comments: