Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back again

I know I should be cleaning my room, doing precalculus, working on my thing for NaNoWriMo, or doing something else productive. But instead, I'm here. Procrastination by blogging. About how I shouldn't be blogging and doing something else instead of being a procrastinator, like usual. What's new? I know what I'll do! I'll be a procrastinator by writing the end of the NaNo novel, in the style that I was ranting about earlier today! YAY! And all of you who want literary updates (I know there has to be at least a couple of you... anyone?), I'll do some updates when I get some stuff to post. In the mean time, READ MY OLD STUFF! It's under that little link to your right under the archives that reads "story." It goes in chronological order, newest first. So do some reading and some commenting, because you may or may not be hearing any sort of literary things from me for a while. Unless it is a rant about how annoying and/ or difficult I'm finding NaNo. And progress updates of the things thereof. :P
goodbye for now.

No comments: