Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back!

Well, although I have no real right to, I kind of feel like Cinderella. I just got back from Fall Formal (which was actually okay for once, despite the fact that I kept having to pull up my *strapless* dress because we couldn't find this special tape we'd bought to help us lesser-endowed people with strapless dresses), and hung out and stuff, and now I'm sitting, blogging, feeling tired and knowing that, although it's 11:00, I probably should be going and finishing today's quota for NaNoWriMo. Yes, I KNOW tomorrow is Veteran's Day. I LOVE YOU, VETERANS =). But I also know that if I don't go and do writing NOW, my Evil Stepmother (otherwise known as procrastination) will catch up with me and force me to fail by eating me, even though the NaNoWriMo predictor says I'll finish way early - early enough to type it up, even. So, alas, I must depart my fun (at 50 minutes til midnight), and write about the Union of the Lesser-Known Creatures, Species, and Beings. And also killing dragons. And finding stars and goddesses. And maybe the Evil Stepmother of Procrastination won't eat me, because I don't want to be eaten. It kind of sucks, from what I hear.
So, farewell, my friends. I hope to see you when I'm *not* published. Or something.

No comments: