Pages Written Today: 5
Current Page: to-be-begun chapter on page 82
Page I should be on by the end of today: 88
Page Started On: 76
Location in story: just killed Fenn the dragon, about to meet the star and goddess and get the cool shindigs that come with saving stars and goddesses. What are these cool shindigs? I have no idea! I just know they're cool and that the four main people get them, and that Maa and Kela won't, and Maa and Kela won't be happy.
I didn't do any writing last night. I thought I would, but I didn't. Mostly because I'm too lazy, because I didn't want to go and get my pens and then get my notebook out of my backpack and then try to write about dragons after a dance.
Plus, I don't think I could write a very good dragon fight after a dance. Dances and dragons don't go together very well. Unless it's the climax of "Enchanted." But even then, it kind of sucked. I wouldn't want to fight a dragon on top of the Empire State Building in the middle of your average climactic rainstorm.
No comments:
Post a Comment