Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13: When it starts catching up with you

Pages Written Today: not even one. 22 words (a chapter title and a line).
Pages Left To Write Today: 9
Current Page: 95
Page To End On: 104
Location in story: Luke and Sparky have found stuff out! Now Sparky has to deliver it to Nem + co. Yeah, not much farther than yesterday.
Today was one of those days that's so crowded with Stuff You Have To Do that there's all of no time to write. Which means I'm totally screwed. I did some service stuff this morning and saw "Oklahoma!" (which was REALLY good, by the way) at the nearest professional theater. And there was about an hour in between when we got home and when we had to leave again. And in about 45 minutes we're going to be leaving again and going to my parent's friend's house for dinner. And apparently I have to call my driver's ed teacher to reschedule some stuff and a lot of annoying stuff like that. So life is really annoying right now. Go figure.
So I'm going to go write now before all hope is lost and I have to leave.

No comments: