Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14: May I panic now?

Pages Today: 1.25
Pages Until Completion of Today's Quota: 9
Current Page: 103
Page To End On: 112
Location in Story: Have their new heading and are getting background of the people/ climate in the area they're going to next and discussing how they're going to get there without going bankrupt.
My question is: Can I panic now?
Why, you ask?
Today is Sunday. I probably have around four hours of homework to do today, because AP is annoying and notes take forever. And, although I was able to get some writing done last night, last weekend I didn't start Sunday TEN PAGES SHORT with four hours of homework in addition. And so now I'm panicking. And I hate panic. AAHH! However, there'll be some hope if I get off RIGHT NOW and start doing either homework or writing or something. I'm just glad I don't have to read the entire AP chapter tonight, because then by the end of today I'd be a total of 17 pages behind because I'd have no time to write whatsoever after that. Which would be even MORE annoying.
And I'm going and being productive now. Goodbye.

No comments: