Pages Written Today: 8 Pages Left To Write Today: 4 Page Started: 149 Current Page: 156 Page To End On: 160 Location in Story: Just killed the Goblin King. He was drunk. And now Nemesis is feeling bad about it because there was no a fight nor any challenge, and she's feeling sort of traumatized about it even though he had to die because he was a jerk to griffins and to King Acherna's spirit (King Acherna of Shamaye was the last king, and the Shamytes have an Ancient Egyptian-like afterlife belief system, and the goblin king locked Acherna's spirit inside his tomb right after he died so he couldn't get out to the afterlife). And now I'm getting somewhat traumatized by it, too, and I'm not sure why. Could it be possibly that I'm putting too much of my time and feelings into this novel?
Next to come is the Next God and Star, Aero and Nix (war and confusion, respectively).
And as I have abused the chapter breaks, and if I were going by numbers of chapters rather than word counts about the novel's length, the novel would end soon. But I'm NOT going by chapters; I'm going by word counts. And the novel will NOT be ending anytime soon. Because that would suck. And also it isn't done yet. And I'm babbling. Can you tell?
I'm going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment