Pages Written Today: 1
Pages Left To Write Today: ~ 8
Current Page: 161
Page To End On: 168
Location: Goblin King is dead. Luke and Sparky are off to find more information. YAY FOR SNEAKING AROUND! And YAY FOR PROCRASTINATION AND PUTTING STUFF OFF! Because, aside from the epic amounts of homework I must complete, I still have to write. Fun!
However, the good news is that I only have two days of school this week, and Thanksgiving Weekend starts wednesday, which means that my brother will be coming back on Tuesday, I'll have minimal homework for FIVE WHOLE DAYS (that must be a record) and if I miss some writing today, I'll be able to make it up with minimal stress about the whole thing because I'll have minimal homework and lots of time to work on NaNoWriMo. As I near 50000 words (or what I think may be 50000, anyway... I still haven't typed it up), I'm coming to realize how little the number really is. Although they have killed the goblin king, Nemesis and her friends still have two more characters to meet, three more bosses to kill, one more prince to save, and one more epic battle to fight. And I've done approximately 40000 words. This isn't going to end well. (here meaning that I'm DEFENITELY participating in NaNoFiMo).
No comments:
Post a Comment