Before I disclose my stats, I'd like to ask a general question: which five of you (out of curiosity) were reading at midnight last night? I appreciate the readings!! But who stays up til midnight, anyway? (of COURSE I don't, because that's just silly... not.) ANYWAY, stats:
Pages today: 5
Pages Left Today: 8
Current Page: new chapter on 168
Page To End On: 176
Location: Just learned new location. Spiss also completely dissed Luke and he is NOT HAPPY about it.
Just a word about the title of the post - yes, I AM writing this by hand. And yes, I'm writing it in ink. And yes, I've been writing so much (even after my shower, which I think has something to do with it) that there is a blob of ink that has very nearly been tattooed onto the left side of the knuckle on my ring finger on my left hand. It's kind of cool, really: kind of like a badge of 'yes, I write a lot, bite me.' Or something.
And yesterday was one of those days where I stayed up super late trying to finish my history reading and then we barely went over it. I HAVE to do some more reading tonight, though, because, unlike the reading in the book, my AP history teacher actually has us discuss the handouts.
In all honesty, it's hard to believe that it's day 22. Where did the time go? Where did the MONTH go? I'm most likely going to be trying to finish this novel - even though I'm probably going to lose all motivation after NaNoWriMo is over. I'm going to TRY. I'm very close to 50,000 words - 42,000. AND I'm behind - 168 is yesterday's quota.
But in other, better news, MY BROTHER COMES HOME TOMORROW! YAY! And the end of tomorrow's school day means the beginning of Thanksgiving break!! YAY!!!!!! *runs off doing happy dance*
No comments:
Post a Comment