Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7

Pages Written Today: 1/6
Pages Left To Write Today: 7 and 5/6
Current Page: 48
Page To End On: 56
Location In Story: Is the goblin REALLY dead, or is he just pretending to throw them off guard? The only way to find out would be to enter the gatehouse where he stays and fight the darn thing. And where is Fenn the Dragon hiding the goddess and the star? First they have to go through the gatehouse and fight the goblin, before they can think of fighting the dragon! (No pressure or anything).
Yeah, I haven't had any time to write at all today, even with daylight savings time and stuff. I was a slacker and was on facebook and you tube the entire morning, even though I woke up early to get some work done. It didn't work, obviously. So now, not only will I be studying a lot for an AP test tomorrow (which I'll most likely fail), but I'll also (most likely) be WAY behind on my writing, which is going to KILL me this week because I have MORE AUDITIONS! Great. I wasn't ready to die yet. I hope that all of you will be at my (entirely necessary) funeral, to be held in the coming weeks.

No comments: