Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2

Well, today I've only written about a page (as opposed to the 8.75 that I did yesterday), which is killing my steam here. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I think the lack of school is a major contributing factor. Also, that I had to walk around in the cold as if it were a school day and shepherd young girl scouts to the next freezing cold station. Outdoors. Did I mention it was cold? (It was for a fundraiser. We're going to Switzerland next summer. And I think it's the last fundraiser of this type that we're doing. I hope so, anyway.)
If I want to make the page count necessities for today, however, I need to go SHOWER and then WRITE and then SLEEP (especially SLEEP and WRITE, not exactly in that order). Is it bad that I'm writing smaller than I thought I would? I guess this means that I'm technically ahead of schedule, but I still don't like the fact that I'm on page 10 instead of page 16 like I thought I should be... Okay, leaving now. To sleep. And shower. And write. And write. And try to keep ahead of my writing schedule and not die under the load of homework, driver's ed, and the ton of other things I have to do during the month of November.

No comments: