What can make a hippo smile? Just putting this out there: I have no idea. I just wanted to put that as a post title because that song has been running through my head for about a MONTH. (regardless whether or not I was writing, auditioning, doing homework, or sleeping) Anyway, I'm kind of happy that NaNo is over, because there's far lees pressure.
There's still pressure, but it's not as intense. Now I have the smaller goal of writing 1200 words a week until the end of the year, for the whole 100 point thing for creative writing, which we aren't doing this month, I'm sorry to say. Oh, well.
Still, less pressure is good.
I hate pressure.
But I kind of like this ink tattoo that's STILL on my finger.
And I'm nearly out of room in the notebook I'm writing in, which shows LOTS of progress. YAY PROGRESS! There's still that idiotic little shindig called the ENDING that I have to do, but progress is progress is progress. And some progress is better than no progress at all. And I'm over-using the word progress right now, so I'm just going to go shut up and start doing my precalculus.
(I had rehearsal today. Turns out The Waiter shows up three times, not one. YAY!)
No comments:
Post a Comment