Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BACK!

Yes, I know, I haven't been posting regularly. I blame rehearsal.
Anyway, I had a four day weekend, but that didn't exempt me from rehearsal OR finishing important stuff, which is why I didn't post earlier. That, and the fact that I slept until ten instead of six thirty, and I finished my Gold Award DVD, and my thank-you notes, and had a voice lesson, and started my AP history reading. So, in short, the only chill time I had today was in the ten minutes between an AP article and my voice lesson. Yeah, not a lot of time.
Rehearsal is going well, except for the part where "Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat" still kind of stinks and the fact that some of the major actors *ahem*Sky*ahem*Arvide*ahem* still haven't finished memorizing their lines. But other than that, it's going quite well. I think we're getting musicians soon, which is extremely exciting. This will help us rehearse not standing on the (currently invisible) musicians while waiting backstage and for me to practice running around backstage like a maniac and randomly pulling off clothes (okay, not entirely at random. And yes, I do have a shirt on under the one I'm taking off. But I'm still not allowed to kill anyone while crossing backstage. Who ELSE will get Sarah drunk?)
Okay, I have to go eat now.
Goodbye.

No comments: