Well, I'm not at rehearsal NOW. But I'll be going forth to attend rehearsal in approximately half an hour. So it counts. Sort of.
Anyhow, on Wednesday, we started the English electives for third quarter, and everyone in my class (SAT prep) got a Naviance account. Naviance is this online college-helper-finder thingamabopper that also does your personality profile (Jungian style) and career reccomendations and stuff. It is actually kind of helpful. Well, except for the part where the college consulor for my school put my GPA in as a 3.3 (as of now, it is technically around a 3.5, counting this semester), so basically the only school that I am smart enough to get in to (that I want to go to, anyway) is Longwood University. Not that I'm complaining. I kind of really want to go to Longwood. But still. So far, that's the ONLY school that I can reasonably get in to with a 3.3 GPA. Which is kind of discouraging, due to the fact that I want to go to college.
Hopefully it will have gone up to a 3.5 by the time I actually start applying... because it would really suck if it didn't, because I wouldn't be able to get in ANYWHERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment