Monday, January 3, 2011

Stuff and stuff

Well, unfortunately, I don't have any new literary stuff to show you. :( This is mostly because I have yet to type anything up. And also because, unfortunately, my creative writing teacher has decided NOT to do the 100-points thing, so I won't have any motivation to finish the Nikita story. Well, no motivation to make progress on it, anyway, especially with rehearsals and everything. The show goes up in four weeks, which means I'm now doing 7:00 pm rehearsals. And next week is 8:00. And the next week is 9:00. So please don't expect me to be posting very often over the next few weeks - all my spare time will be dedicated to homework and rehearsal. And also staying alive and all of that good stuff. And reading. And not dying. And stuff. So that is what is happening right now. So, basically, the Weekly Literary Updates will be going on hiatus until further notice. Unless people WANT to have a regular Weekly Literary Update or something. It would be nice to get some feedback. I like feedback. Feedback is wonderful. And now I am going to be going and doing some writing or some typing or some precalculus-ing. Or something to that effect.

No comments: