Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School Post

Well, here I am. Posting at school. When I could be reading. Or something. What is really annoying, however, is the part where I could not find the book I was reading that I got for Christmas - "the Lost Hero," by the guy who wrote the "Percy Jackson" series. I'm not entirely sure where it is, and I'm not very happy about it, because it's really good.
My friend and I were theorizing about the next book on New Year's Eve(the next one comes out this fall, and yes, we were theorizing, even though neither of us have finished the first one yet), and she thought that, since it's called "Son of Neptune," it COULD be following Tyson (those who have read "Percy Jackson" would know who he is), but I read ahead to just the last few lines, and I am pretty sure it is NOT Tyson, because he is son of POSEIDON, not NEPTUNE, and judging by the last line, they are two different people - there's a Greek-Demigod Camp (Camp Half Blood!!!) and a Roman-Demigod Camp (Name Unknown because it hasn't been revealed to those in the page 150-180 range).
However, the main reason that I am annoyed that I lost "The Lost Hero" is because it is a really good book so far, even though the first hundred pages or so were kind of confusing. Stuff has become LESS confusing, but I'm still kind of confused about what exactly Piper's dream was before she arrived. And I'm also somewhat irritated that she got claimed by Aphrodite. Why is there no Greek Goddess of Persuading People to Do Stuff?

No comments: