I got an email today. Well, I got about twelve emails today, like I do pretty much every day, because colleges want me to go there and give them many thousands of dollars for it. But the email in question was one of the few that I recieved today that had nothing to do with college, money, school, or my current GPA - it was for church. And it was saying that they hired the person who came in a few weeks ago. YAY! She seems really cool, and we haven't had a youth minister since before school started (which kind of sucks). I think she'll be good - not only do we FINALLY have someone to help us organize stuff (because most authoritative places probably won't take teenagers seriously if we called them up to ask them about something), but she's the first youth minister that we've had in a while that's not (a) a white male and (b) named after someone in the Bible (namely, one of the Gospels). And apparently she majored in dancing in college and went to Duke to study Divinity. So yeah. YAY!!!
In other news, there are photos of the musical on Flickr if you want to see them. YAY!!! I didn't take them, but they're cool. And I'm in a few of them. I'm not sure whether that that's a good thing, some of the time... but whatever. That's all for now. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment