Monday, February 14, 2011

What's New (aside from sleep)

Okay, I'm NOT going to do the whole complain-about-stuff anymore.  At least, I'm going to TRY to not complain a lot anymore.  And if I do, I will try not to put it on here.  And speaking of 'here,' I will TRY and post more.  If I have something to say.  Which is kind of important.  Anyway, on with life.
Novel Update: I have barely worked on it since November, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to wind up finishing it this year.  That doesn't meant that it's not going to get finished; it just means that the finishing process is going to happen veerrrryyy slooowwwlllyyy.  Also, my English teacher has the notebook that I'm working in right now, and she wasn't here today, so I couldn't ask for it back.  I'm not as in the habit of writing every day anymore, and so that's the main reason that the finishing process is going to take such a long time - it has to be FINISHED before I EDIT it, and I don't want to EDIT it if it's not typed up.  Also, now that I haven't written the characters in forever, I'm not as familiar with them as I once was (sad face).  It IS kind of depressing, really...  but more on the that when I actually start working on it again (which will hopefully be soon...)
In the mean time, the issue of "Scholastics" has now presented itself.  And finishing stuff for Scholastics.  And submitting stuff for Scholastics.  AAAAHHH!!!
Also, money.  I know that I'm 'too young to be thinking about that,' but I'm legally allowed to be hired at any place that doesn't involve bartending.  Also, my allowance money is not going to help get me through the Disney trip in March, the Europe trip in July/ August, OR college, so that's kind of important as well.  I was considering doing my own knitting business thing, but there's one issue with that... winter is rapidly making its migration to the Southern Hemisphere, meaning that any chance of making a profit off of scarves from people in the area is a very slim chance indeed.  But that's okay - this means that it's BAG SEASON!  Also, I can now attempt to track down patterns for stuff like bears and other such toys and work on them.
So that's what has been going on right now.
Generally.
Also, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: