I have returned to the blog! HOORAY! For the record, I DID work on the novel today, and I DID make more progress than I normally do (I think). Anyway, I'm (hopefully) on a track to close the 70-something page gap between where I am and where I'm supposed to be. However, part of that track involves me getting off of Blogger RIGHT NOW and closing the gap EVEN MORE.
On the other hand, tomorrow IS Friday, which means I WILL have plenty of time to not sleep and write LOTS.
When I'm not sewing for a fundraiser or knitting for a fundraiser, or judging for teachers, like I did today and will do tomorrow.
What was I judging, and why was I judging it?
I was judging food (which was good) for a Life Skills elective, because the teacher needed four people who were free during that period, and I was one of them. YAY!
The stuff was good, though two of the three dishes were kind of blah. And, as I can't cook, all I could think to write for the 'improvement advice' was that they should put it with a side dish in future. I don't know how the dishes are made, so I can't really be like, "OKAY! Use this spice and that thing and the dish will taste a LOT BETTER!" when I don't know what I'm talking about. I just volunteered - I'm no cooking expert. I just happened to have been in the library for nearly every day this school year. And I'm also affecting some people's final grades.
So no pressure or anything.
Right, well, I'm going to go write some more now. And attempt to close the 70-something page gap between where I am and where I need to be (or at least, write enough so that it doesn't grow too horribly overnight).
At least I have TIME.
I think.
Maybe.
Okay, I'm going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment