For a Monday, today has been okay. I think it's partly because I wore one of my pairs of lucky socks today. I'll need more luck tomorrow, though, because tomorrow I'm going to have to tell a guy that he looks really good with his shirt off, and I'm going to have to do it without blushing (though I'm allowed to laugh at myself a bit). It'll work well enough, I think, if he actually SHOWS UP. Of the two rehearsals he's had to attend so far, he's made an appearance at NONE of them (including the bit where I have to kiss him, which was okay by me then, but now I'm thinking that we should've gotten it over with so I can stop freaking out about it).
Also, this is the scene that EVERYONE has to go to.
Except for the guy who plays my grandfather.
But aside from him, EVERYONE has to be there.
Including the prince guy who has missed rehearsal twice.
I think scene ten - which is tomorrow - is one of the prince's bigger scenes (of the four that he's in), so it would kind of be counter-productive for everyone if he wasn't there. It wouldn't be as counter-productive for him to miss as it would be for me to miss, but still. It's kind of an important scene.
What's really annoying, though, is that there's a slimmer chance of him getting kicked out for missing rehearsal than there is for everyone else - he's one of three guys who could potentially have the part. All the rest of the guys (aside from those three) who could do it have a super massive Ultimate Frisbee tournament the weekend of the show, and their coach will NOT be happy if they miss it.
So yeah.
HAPPY SPRING!
No comments:
Post a Comment