Saturday, May 7, 2011

Greetings again!

I recently have become seriously into fairy tales, and I noticed how many times the princess relies on magical help to bail herself out.
And so I started another. Except the main character is a novice godmother who has no idea what she's doing. And Grimm Brothers/ Hans Christian Andersen are really historians, not fiction writers/ interviewers for folklore.
I like the concept, but I hope I have enough patience to go through with it. Also, time. I severely lack time. Which I shouldn't, because it's nearly the end of the school year, but I still severely lack time.
If I don't finish it this summer, I'll do it for NaNoWriMo 2011. And then it WILL get done because I WILL find the motivation... somewhere. In writing it? I don't know. Anyway, I have rehearsal today. It's the first full run through, and it's also the day where we learn the fight choreography. I'm in every fight. Go figure! The only scene I'm not in is the only scene where essentially nothing happens. Seriously, the blocking is just people standing on stage and looking deppressingly off at the back wall, where there is a 'photo' of me looking exceedingly dead.
Because I lost a two-on-one fight with a dagger against crowbars.
Wonderful, yes?

No comments: