6:21 PM July 27, 2011 Our Room, Chalet
I only have ten minutes before dinner and I actually need to sleep tonight (and also write a LOT of letters for yesterday's makeup, today, and tomorrow *the dawn hike*), so it's going to be another day of bullet-noted Records of the Day.
- wake at 7
- shower
- make bag lunch
- breakfast
- pack for day
- group up
-walk to adventure place
- get harnesses/ helmets
- get zip line instruction
- zip lining
- over raging stream
- progressively higher off ground
- two rides each wire (eight rides plus three after the bridges)
- SO MUCH FUN!
- bridges
- one-board (in segments) airplane-wire bridge
- very wobbly
- airplane wire
- one strand for two feet
- wobblier
- longer
- tilty Bridge of Death
- one wire at top for holding/ beaners (the others had two)
- convinced I would fall (I didn't)
- Tarzan swing
- awesome
- altophobia = cured
Shall continue later. Now = DINNER! (I am bloody STARVING. I hate rain hiking.)
No comments:
Post a Comment