bathroom, Chalet 10:30 PM July 27, 2011
MORE BULLETING! (Sleep = soon) (continued from before)
- abseiled *European term for rappelling* off bridge
- I went first
- ate lunch
- hiked
- climbed indoor rocks (kind of wet for outdoors)
- did indoor bouldering (no ropes)
- came back in rain
- did chores
- ate dinner (Risotto, salad, dessertiness)
- got pen and postcards at camp store
- did scavenger hunt type thing about WAGGGS (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts) in small groups (not by troops)
- all centennial parties = on my birthday (100th year being celebrated on the 100th day of the year, which is my birthday - April 10th)
- I was the ONLY one in my mini group who knew about at least some of the UN MDGs (mission development goals) in reasonable detail
- gooo IYAG!
- won 'spirit' award (our little group)
- I was the only one in group who cheered about this
- came inside
- packed for hike tomorrow
- went on Facebook (mom got an Internet pass)
- finished packing
- changed clothes
- brushed teeth
- cleaned off my bed
- wrote a letter
- went to bathroom
- finished journal entry
- read a book
- went to sleep
Today's rating = AWESOME!
Soreness Level: 8/ 10
pumped-for-tomorrow level: 22/ 10
likelihood that I should be going to bed: 120%
Likelihood that I am procrastinating on this activity to lengthen this entry: 96%
my desire to actually read some stuff now: 20/ 18
tiredness level: 18/ 22
Okay, someone just almost walked in on me writing about the day while sitting on a toilet. Time to go to bed.
And I just thought that last paragraph in the sort of accents that the UK group has.
Okay, going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment