Sunday, July 31, 2011 Our room, Chalet 10:14 PM
Should stop kidding myself about doing consistent prose. Also, need to go QUICKLY. Side note: staffers LOVE tie-dye stuff.
Anyway, summary.
- wake up
- shower
- lunch
- breakfast
- stuff
- commence hike of Elsigen (ANOTHER mountain)
- I was map person
- it didn't work
- I was proud because I thought I found where we were
- time-wise, it worked
- the forks in the road = same as were on the map
- rivers = same
- I was wrong
- it sucked.
- continued hiking
- played Harry Potter 20 q's with Leila, Page, Emily, and Asia (staffer)
- wound up ditching the question cap as stuff got more obscure
- i.e. Nagini, Merlin's Beard, Ernie MacMillan's Patronus, diadem, Room of Requirement, Marauder's Map, Quaffle, etc.
- stopped for lunch at mad-made lake
- COLD water
- fully submerged myself for 5 seconds
- FROZEN
- hiked to other lake
- saw a baptism
- hiked back
- still playing HPQ's
- gondola back down
- bus back
- chore = sweeping
- dinner = awesome
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARRY POTTER!
- Also, Chalet
- birthday campfire
- Montreal stole our song
- "Princess Pat"
- going crazy
- after cool stuff, delivered tie-dye socks/ bandannas/ glow sticks/ cookies to staff
- awesomeness
- now, listening to "tangled"
- awesome music!
- Alan Menken = AMAZING
- Beauty and the Beast
- Aladdin
- Enchanted
- most Disney classics
- I have an awkward sunburn on my legs now
- it's weird
- Leila won't stop singing
- not a bad thing but it's kind of annoying because I'm trying to listen to the actual music
- whatever
- goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment