Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Entry #3, Europe Journal

July 21, 2011 on the airplane, over Canada 7:55 PM EST
Well, we just ate, and for plane food, it wasn't that bad. It could be worse. Having survived a week on cold meals and trail food, I've definitely had worse (I'm not saying I enjoyed it, though).
And the guy in front of me just tilted his seat WAY back.
This is just great. Not.
Anyway, the two hours we've spent in the air have been relatively uneventful, except for some turbulence and the kid three seats over having hissy fits every half hour.
And now the seat belt lights are on, which means I am not allowed to go pee.
Not that I could. The guy in front of me has leaned so far back that I probably can't get out.
The light went off again. Awesome.
I'm going to empty my bladder while I have the time and the need, and hopefully there will be very little turbulence and the guy ahead of me won't lean back even more.
Also, I will hopefully be capable of exiting the seat. This remains to be seen.
Until I write again, farewell!

No comments: