July 21, 2011 Airplane over somewhere 8:11 PM EST
Well, I COULD get out, and my bladder is now empty. HOORAY! I probably should go to sleep soon if I want more than five hours of rest. If I'm asleep by nine, I'll get... okay, yeah, five hours of sleep. But it's better than nothing, right? But I've only written five pages today... darn.
TIME TO REPORT on CURRENT ACTIONS:
Right now I am writing, and Leila is watching "Cars."
Well, no, she's now sketchily watching me write this and laughing along.
"I like how many times I'm mentioned in this," she said. "It only does good things for my ego."
"Only twice," I pointed out.
"oh, true..." she said.
I went to finished the sentence. Since I need to fill space, I decided to put dialogue in here.
"I'm quoting you," I informed her.
"oh, SWEET!" she exclaimed.
Aaaaaand the cabin lights just went out. I am writing this by the light of the map on the mini TV embedded in the seat in front of me.
I think I'm going to curl up and "sleep" once Leila gets back from the bathroom.
Goodnight.
Day 1 summary:
Major things: boarding of plane, beginning of a SUPER AWESOME JOURNEY!
Entries: 4
Total: 4
Pages: 6
Total: 6
Foreshadowing of tomorrow: No clue. Geneva?
No comments:
Post a Comment