As summer winds down, I have a few things to say to you:
1. I DON'T WANT TO BE A SENIOR!
2. I will be out of town starting on Friday evening, so I'm going to not be posting updates from the Europe Journal.
3. it's time for KnitterWriterBlogger's List of Why She Is Pumped For School.
KnitterWriterBlogger's List of Reasons Why She Is Pumped for School:
1. Friends! (I'll see them!)
2. Senior year! (this is both yay and boo - Senior-hood, but I'm LEAVING!)
3. seeing all the sixth graders and remembering when I was in their place. And laughing.
4. THEATRE!
5. College apps!!! (yeah... no)
6. I'm actually pumped for classes. I really hope AP Government doesn't turn out to be as monotonous as the summer book is (it's only slightly less dry than the average history textbook. This does not bode well.)
7. I'm also kind of pumped for senior projects. I know that's not until May or June, but still. I'm excited.
8. Decorating the school for the first day - I've seen it around for six years; now, in my seventh, I was the scribe for the Decoration Committee (we let out an hour ago. The senior class had an ice cream social/ First Day meeting this evening, and there was the Decoration Committee and the Senior Skit Committee... and, judging by what my informants/ friends have told me, there may be fewer Junior Girl jokes, if at all. FINALLY SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE HAS HAPPENED! RIDDING THE SCHOOL OF A SUPER-OLD JOKE!).
9. Meeting new people!
I also signed up to tour sixth graders and new students around the school tomorrow, which means... I should have started going to bed a while ago. I have to leave the house, fully awake, fed, prepped, and aware of what's going on at 8:30 AM tomorrow. Yeah, I need sleep.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment