Start Page: 94
Current Page: 98
Target Page: 103
Pages Written Today: 4
Pages Left Today: 5
Location In Story: Hero has been spotted and (not really) seduced, but Romeo successfully dragged Demetrius away and put him back on track. Hero decides that, after waiting around for a while, that she is going to go off and find Romeo and Demetrius and Puck and Morgan. With the help of Sebastian, of course. She wouldn't go without Sebastian. However, now I can't think of what to have Romeo and Puck and Demetrius and Morgan do. I'm kind of at a roadblock, but I can't exactly do anything about it right now because I have to blog and do calculus and government and go to rehearsal today, and tomorrow will only be aided by the fact that I have time to sleep in the morning.
Anyhow, moving on.
Well, there is nothing really to move on to, except homework and writing, and I have a government test tomorrow, a hike to go on with Earth-Space, a novel to write in a month, calculus to review, and a musical to rehearse. All tomorrow. Today I have to do basically the same thing, minus the hike. I DO have to review government and do calculus homework and write a novel. Even though writing a novel is optional, it's the thing I want to do most. Even though there are a lot of things I SHOULD be doing. And even though it's the one thing I don't HAVE to do. And even though I'm having another bout of writer's block. GAH!
Funny how that ALWAYS happens. The one thing you don't have to do is the one thing you want to do most.
For all of you non-writers out there, I dare you to write a novel next November. You don't have to publish it; it doesn't have to be the next Supremely Brilliant Novel That Will Forever Change The World. But I dare you to do it. I dare you to let your life be changed by words. And to let me know that I'm not the only lunatic doing calculus and National Novel Writing Month and the musical all at the same time.
For all of you wimps out there who aren't doing all three, I dare you to try a month of complete insanity. It will be the strangest thing you have ever done, but it will also be the coolest thing you will ever do. Why? Well, it means that you have gone to the edge of glory, as Lady Gaga would say. You have done what no mere mortals do.
In other words, you can go to the breaches of utter ridiculosity and come out alive, should you dare to venture out to the horizon of Sleep Deprivation and Utter Creativity.
Wow. I sound really poetic when I only get six hours of sleep two nights in a row.
Yeah. Okay. I need to go get food and write maybe twenty words before I go to rehearsal.
I will see you all on the other side of tomorrow.
Wow. That also sounded really poetic. Though I write poetically when I'm tired, I REFUSE to lose more sleep than I already have. I slept in for 20 minutes this morning; I dreamed that two guys I know had met each other like forty years ago even though the older one is 19.
Yeah. I hate stress dreams, too.
ONWARD!
No comments:
Post a Comment