Monday, June 1, 2009

happy june!

Happy June!! And...yeah. That's all I have to say right now. Except for the part where SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Two and a half more weeks...well, that's kind of longer than I wish it was, but whatever. Point is, IT'S ALMOST SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which, of course, means swim team and ASP and the MOST AWESOME summer camp ever (at which I am a counselor, after having been a camper for five summers straight). Which, of course, means I'm going to be working my butt of for the first five weeks of break...wait, no...six...Palmico! Okay, working my butt off for the first SIX weeks of break, which means I'm going to have four weeks to cram all the nothing I feel like cramming into four weeks. And lifeguarding. But I'm getting paid for lifeguarding, so that's not something to complain about. But whatever. Anyway, I'm happy!!!!! When August rolls around, I'm going to do absolutely nothing except for bike to the library and knit and read and stuff.
In swim team, there's this thing called the Progressive Dinner, and it's only for the 13 and overs, so I'm going. It's really cool because each course-appetizers, salad, main, and dessert - are all at different houses. I'm going to try to finish knitting that dress that I've been working on for a year now, so I'm going to try to wear it to the dinner. And if it turns out that I DIDN'T get the gauge right or anything and it turns out way too small, I'll offer it to my really good friend on swim team who is rather skinny, so if I don't fit into it, she probably will. But first I have to finish the dress. But she IS really skinny, because she does track and swim team and cross country and a whole ton of other things. It's epic.
Okay, going now.

No comments: