Well, I've gotten the first set of annoying bits for my Gold Award out of the way. The first set of annoying bits for my Gold Award includes figuring out whether the Girl Scout insurance covers martial arts (which it does) and getting a sponsor (which has happened). Now comes the next set of annoying bits: getting together with the sponsor to work out a plan and getting her to write the letter of reccomendation that I have to send in with my project application. That should be easy. The hard part is figuring out a time and place for us to meet so we can discuss it. I'm SUPER psyched that I actually have a sponsor. I wasn't sure whether I was going to be able to get one, honestly. Well, actually, I wasn't sure whether I would be able to do this particular project, because I wasn't sure whether the girl scout insurance would cover martial arts, because there was nothing in the Official Girl Scout Safety Book (no, that's not its actual title) about martial arts. So that's all well and good. Hooray!
So anyway, closing night for the musical is tonight. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad because of this. I'll be happy because I'll finally be liberated from having two-to-five hour rehearsals five to six days a week. On the other hand, it's been quite fun. Okay, learning the tap dancing was hard and kind of miserable. But once I actually LEARNED the stuff, it was quite fun. Even though my feet hurt a lot. But still, it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment