Wednesday, January 20, 2010

post number i don't care

Well, I was able to replace my library card, and for some reason, I am nowhere near as stressed about losing my bag as I was before just by replacing the card. Weird.

Anyway, in other news, we performed some of our musical for the school today. Well, some of the school, anyway. At least part of the school. It didn't look like the whole school was there, because if the entire school was there, the auditorium would have had people in every seat and people sitting in the aisles and standing in the back. However, as it seemed that about half the seats were filled, I highly doubt that the whole school was there. And there was the fact that one of my friends couldn't go because her teacher was still holding class.

Anyway, I think it went rather well, for a first real performance, although it wasn't a full one. Last night was really annoying and hard because it was our first day with the full orchestra, and they were completely drowning us out, especially with the soloists. But at least we worked through it. We have one more night to completely work it out. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

However, the show is coming along well in every other respect. I have learned to tolerate my dress, which is better that before. I still think it looks like a rotten peanut, though, but that's just me.

Well, I have to go rehearse my feet off for five hours. Again. And I had school today. Great. And I have math homework. But it's not due tomorrow, it's due on Friday. That might be the only nice thing about school being back in after a four day weekend. That and the fact that it's a three day week. And tomorrow's Thursday. Which means the next day is Friday. Which means the next day is Saturday. Which means it will be the weekend.

I can't wait for summer.

No comments: