Anyway, in other news, "Romeo and Juliet" goes up on Saturday morning and everyone should come see it! YAY FOR SHAKESPEARE!!! (which I now can spell correctly! Woohoo!!) The only difficult parts so far (aside from dealing with Scene Four) are actually memorizing the lines and being the only left-handed sword-fighter in the entire group. I hope that doesn't totally screw up the fight choreography.
Which gets me to my Most Excited Part: I REALLY enjoy doing fights. I don't know WHY, but I do know that I am SUPREMELY excited to die.
Speaking of dying, remember how I had to die in "Benagridazir?" Well, I was hoping that there would be a really cool photo of me dying, but I couldn't find one. Until yesterday, that is. And here is this supremely awesome photo (photo cred to Rachel, the photo teacher at my school):

I can't stop gawking at it.
And I will leave you with that.
Farewell!
No comments:
Post a Comment